Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Meadow Dress








 I'm going to be short today since I have a pile of work to do. Oh, the life of college student!

I saw this dress at H&M and my jaw dropped. There were only three of these on the rack and I swear my heart skipped a beat. Fortunately, there was one dress left in MY SIZE! I was so happy that night, I decided to walk all the back to campus lol. This form-fitting midi, has this amazing graphic print at the bottom of the sleeves and the dress itself -perfect for a night out with le girls or on date and even for a formal. I guess the print is a meadow or swamp or creek or.....i don't know, it's just pretty and I love it.


OK! HAPPY MONDAY!


Yours Truly,


Marcie
xx

Dress: H&M
Necklace: Aldo
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Zara (old)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look on you. You look stunning!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a stunning piece!
    Check out my new blog:http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is from H&M? :O You look a million bucks wearing it!! It's so beautiful :) xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete