Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tribal Much?








 

 Hello, hello! I am back from the dead. Once again, I have to apologize for my absence it was more difficult (well...awkward) asking people I barely knew to take pictures of me for a blog so it took a little more time than anticipated. But I'm back and it's good now. Bad news is for the last week or so my laptop has been sick :( She's at Apple right now and hopefully she will be home with me soon. It's so wrong how my life has changed so much because I don't have a laptop. I depend on it way too much!

Jumpsuits are my new favorite thing and when I saw that printed one I couldnt help myself. It was a littl breezy that day so i put on a really light blazer i got at zara last summer. It was just for a nice lunch with le friends :) I decided to wear it with the neon yellow clutch and beaded statement necklace just to add a little oomph.

Anyway, here are some things you should be expecting this week:
Surprise male feature
another surprise post dedicated to something a good friend of mine is doing (super proud of her)
and more ME :)


HAPPY MONDAYYY!!!




Yours Truly



Marcie
xx


Photographs taken by Lila M. <--- will be updated with her website :)

Everything I'm wearing is Zara. The blazer is old and so are the shoes.

5 comments:

  1. Love this. Love the print paired with the vibrant pop of color. You look fantastic! I can't believe I haven't found your blog earlier! I am now following you. Stop by Understated Classics anytime!

    Clare
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! Love the jumpsuit!

    new DIY post on my blog, check it out!
    http://fashiononthefloor.blogspot.com/2012/07/diy-nude-feather-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so stunning - I love that striped jumpsuit and your necklace is so pretty
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing print ... jumpsuit it the best. <3
    you look great.
    Style Id Net
    Filomenas Closet

    ReplyDelete