Monday, September 3, 2012

White on Labor Day














I AM BACK IN BEAN TOWN Y'ALL! (I had to bring some of the south up north with me lol)

It's been a VERY busy three days here. Today, was crazy busy. I had to register for classes, a meeting with my advisor, the shoot, lunch with mes amies, not to mention moving and unpacking plus I lost my phone for like an hour (yea...it made my life lifeless for a moment). Anyway, it's not yet the day after labor day so I guess it's ok to wear white, right?

Anyhu, THAT JACKET made me so happy for like an hour lol. I sound like a shopaholic.....ok maybe I am one  -_- lol. As i said before, leather is completely in this pre-fall/fall and the fact that it's denim AND leather just made it perfect for the summer-fall transition. You can just plop it on any of your summer dresses in preparation for Fall.


Happy Day-After-Labor-Day!! :)



Yours Truly,

Marcie
xx

PS: I really miss you Janine and Maria :) :)


Dress: BCBG MaxAzria
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Zara (old)
Necklace: H&M
Clutch: Zara

Photographed by Obinna Ukwuani

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. You look fantastic with the white. And hey, I'm wearing white today, and it's the day after labor day!!!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete