Sunday, September 23, 2012

That Pop of Color

 Two somewhat different outfits, two somewhat different pops of color. I couldn't decide which way I wanted to go with this look - the neons shoes or the red lips? All i knew was that i didnt want to do both at the same time....just too much pop, no? So here's a sampling of both, you can decide which one you like best.











 REMIX! lol......The Red Lips :)








 HI :)


How could I go an entire TWO weeks in fall without incorporating leather in my look. :)

Today I had an AMAZING shoot with Ramzi. It was sooooo COLD but it was all worth it :) I can't wait to show you all some of the pictures. Also, this week I will be putting up a post with special guest features from New Orleans so get excited :)

Now back to work :)


Yours Truly

Marcie
xx

Sweater: H&M (old)
Skirt: Zara
Neon shoes: ShoeMint (Kaylen)
Black Sandals: Zara (old)
Cuff: H&M (old)

Photographed by Opemipo Abiodun


1 comment:

  1. Jewellery in all your posts is beautiful! I love all your necklaces! :)
    http://whoneedschanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete