Sunday, September 30, 2012

Leather Fringe, Emerald and Gloom



















I think from this post and from a lot of my previous ones you can make certain assumptions about me: I like leather and I like those shoes. If you did make those assumptions, you are completely correct lol.

I have a really bad caffeine buzz right now so my thoughts are everywhere lol. I think I have had maybe 4 large cups within the last 3-4 hours....yea....I'm an caffeine-aholic :/ So everything makes sense, I;m going to number my thoughts for the day lol. Here goes:

1. I don't know whether it's because the weather is changing or if I'm just changing but my wardrobe seems to be gravitating towards the dark side. I took a step back this morning and realized I have so much black, dark red, leather...dude.....what's going on? lol.

2.Zara had that EXACT same skirt in the spring for almost $100 and guess what? Now Forever 21 has them for $30. If you are feeling it I say go get them like NOW because there was only one left in my size and that was last week. Speaking of which, I havent done a trend on a budget post in a while. My apologies; it seemed to have slipped my mind but no worries I should have a couple up this month.

3. This is my crazy hair when I haven't straightened it. One of the many times you will see it in this state this semester. So please dont judge me *in Chris Brown voice* lol

4. A friend of mine is in a iHeartRihanna contest on twitter so PLEASE RETWEET HERE so he can meet her <3 Thank youuuu! :) I hope it's not too late 

5. I keep forgetting to put this here. I have a Facebook Page now for DRS so if you want to keep up with my posts LIKE IT please  and tell your friends about it :) Click HERE

6. I should be a having a give-away soon *YAY* and this week you will be meeting my lovely photographer and makeup artist from New Orleans

7. Lastly, a little word about the Summer-to-Fall transition. Since the weather is still manageable, use this time to update your fall/winter wardrobe and deal with the occasional chill with an oversized sweater over any summer outfit. A nice leather jacket and tights should help you into fall.

Now back to le books, I have a 20-page lab report due tomorrow, topped off with an exam, oh and did i mention I have a presentation (which I'm not prepared for) on Tuesday and another exam on Thursday and problem sets due....FUN! -_____-  If anyone wants to skype....i should be up till 5am...or so? lol

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers

HAPPY MONDAY!
HAPPY OCTOBER!
September, it was real!


Yours Truly

Marcie
xx

Sweater: Zara
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: ASOS (old)

Photographed by Opemipo Abiodun

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. Love your honesty, and maybe I love it even more because I am on a coffee high right now too! Looking fab!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit !!
    Beautiful necklace !!!

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete