Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Burgundy in Spring




LOL *facepalm* Comic relief?












Belt worn over the blazer...just experimenting



Forget pastels, Burgundy still looks great in Spring :) Actually I take the first part back because my next post might be about pastels :p. I also felt like experimenting with different prints :). Anyway, today in between the craziness a few people and I went out for  lunch and we decided to dress up a little since the it was so nice out. Once again the weather pulled a 180 on us, not that I'm complaining or anything lol

Have a good night! :) :D


Yours Truly,


Marcie
xx


PS: I think by now you can tell I have a thing for leather


Blazer: Zara
Shorts: Club Monaco
Top: (Dress worn as top) French Connection (thrifted)
Gold belt: BCBG MaxAzria
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Aldo
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Vintage
Lipstick: MAC "Dubonnet"

7 comments:

  1. haha! REVAAA! :) You are to feature next! Get ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...thanks for the idea. I now wonder why Burgundy and I have never had a relationship?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so good!Please come back soon!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit and the shoes are exquisite!!

    xoxo,
    NajaDiamond
    www.NajaDiamond.com

    ReplyDelete