Thursday, February 23, 2012

Casual Thursdays



 Killian Court on the MIT Campus which is absolutely breathtaking in the Spring. I cannot wait to have a few photo shoots there!






 Those heels are by far my favorite (thus far). I love that thin gold pencil heel and of course the leopard print



Again, these pictures were taken in the Fall of last year but I thought they were worth posting. This could still make a pretty good Spring outfit for a day out with the girls! Denim shirts, in my opinion, are  (or should be) a staple in every one's closet. They are certainly my go-to on days I am way too tired to think - and trust me, at MIT, there are many of those days.

I remember this was the first day of a four-day weekend and we were all pretty excited! I think I must had like 3 exams (quizzes) that week and I was a soooo tired, I couldn't wake up on time for the shoot.

Anyway, HAPPY THURSDAY

Yours Truly,

Marcie


Shirt: H&M
Pants: Zara (old)
Shoes: Steve Madden (old)
Necklace: Aldo
Lips: NARS Russian doll
Eyeliner: MAC Liquid Eyeliner in black


Photographer: Obinna Ukwuani

4 comments:

  1. this is so simple and chic. i don't know how you manage to walk in those heels, but the leopard print and the thin heel really compliments the outfit.

    warm greetings!
    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leyla! :)
      haha it took a lot of practice but now im used to it

      xx

      Delete
  2. This is by far my favorite casual/chic outfit! good for you Marcie! Love....Ama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amaaa! Thank you so much...for everything! :) <3

      Delete