Wednesday, February 29, 2012

INSPIRATION: The Mob Wives



My very own secret (not any more) guilty pleasure -the mob wives. I first watched the show during winter break and since then I've been hooked. Who knew so much drama could be sooo addictive and funny and interesting....and funny! lol Those women scare me a little but then again I admire them. Behind all the drama and crime, they are strong women who know what they want and go for it without fear (of each other lol)


As I watched the opening I thought, "DAMN! These women have swag!." The fur coats, the heels, the hair, the colors (or lack thereof), the bling...everything about them in the opening! As fashion is an art, i took this as inspiration for one of my next looks. It may not be posted this week but next week it should be live! Here's what I've put together so far. What do you think?


Keep reading or you might miss out on the complete look! :)


Yours Truly,


Marcie
xx

Graphic Tee: Zara
Faux Fur Coat: Asos
Jewelry: Bebe and H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment