Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Life in Red


Those who know me well, know I LOVE Red Lipstick! I have a bunch of different shades and textures and brands. Here are my four favorite with the exception of MAC Ruby Woo, which I cannot find :( :( :( :(. When I do find I promise I will up a picture of me with it one. It is my favorite of the favorite and I cannot live without it.

I prefer the darker shades of red to the brighter one because, in my opinion, its a little more edgy/sophisticated/mysterious lol. The brighter shades (the last two) are very Spring-y/Summer-y while the darker shades are more for Fall and Winter but I wear the dark shades all-year round :)

Which one do you prefer?

By the way, its gonna snow today...:( and rain tomorrow! Did I ever mention I hate New England weather.


NARS "Cruella" Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
MAC "Amplified Dubonnet" Lipstick
Cover Girl Lip Perfection "Hot Passion" 305
NARS "Dragon Girl" Velvet Matte Lip Pencil


3 comments:

  1. The rec lipstick looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!
    I like the green gingham shirt!

    Come visit my blog and let's follow each other on GFC, darling :-)

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thanks darling!
    I'm now following you on GFC and bloglovin'
    See you around :-)

    ReplyDelete