Saturday, December 15, 2012

Resolutions











Well, hello there lovelies! I know, I know, It's been a long time but school has honestly been kicking my butt. I have been busier that ever with life and....EVERYTHING. I promise I will be back with full force next semester but for now this is my last post of year. 

As the year draws slowly to an end, I am re-evaluating my life, my priorities, my friends, the decisions I've and the person I have become. I have realized that it is okay to change but the question I ask myself is, am I a better person now than I was last year? have I grown? Honestly, I don't know but I do know that I have more time to become the woman I want to be and I am not there yet. So my journey continues and until I reach my peak I will work harder than ever. 

I have had an amazing year and I am hoping next year is even better. I am letting go of everything(and everyone) that has hurt me and embracing all the AMAZING memories I have made. I have learned that you can't be good at everything, you can't be loved and understood by everyone, and you need to accept those that actually DO care for, love, understand and accept you, flaws and all. Most importantly live life for yourself and not for anyone else. Life is way too short to be living out some else's dreams; it is way too short to be living life to please any one but yourself.

Strive to make our world better, strive to BE better, strive to LIVE your dreams. There is no easy way out. Some of you think we are still young but the truth is we start building our values right here, right now. What do you stand for?


To all of you, 
Happy Finals
Happy Holidays
Have a  HAPPY HAPPY and BLESSED New Year

and please please stay safe where ever you are.


Yours Forever,


Marcie
xx

PS: VERY IMPORTANT - If you are to be in Ghana this Christmas be sure to attend The GAVEN Group's BBQ with a Twist. https://www.facebook.com/events/414280875308413/.


Blazer: Zara
Shirt: I don't remember :/
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Aldo (very old)

Phtotographed by Opemipo Abiodun

6 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

    Just found you on Lookbook! No doubt following you since now!
    Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!

    Una chica fashiontastica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I just checked out your blog and I love it. I will definitely be following you :)

      Marcie
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love your white and black combo-my favorite trend right now! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog on Bloglovin. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



    ♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! Especially this look! Where is this necklace from?

    ReplyDelete