Sunday, March 3, 2013

Silver and Stripes











I chose to wear a skirt today (just for le shoot) as a kind of Spring preview. I changed in to black jeans after, with the same shoes and jewelry. This outfit could also be pair with flats for a more casual look. This Spring look out for black and white outfit combinations, black and white stripes (sometimes paired with a pop of color) as well as geometric looks and patterns. I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to some warmth and an opportunity to wear fewer layers. The weather in Boston has been pretty "ugh" lately. As you can tell from the gloominess of le photos, it was pretty "ugh" today and I think I might have rained/snowed a bit (after le shoot).


These last few weeks have been a whirlwind. School has kept me busy and away from le blog and it looks like that might not change. I definitely will not be posting weekly, perhaps every two or three weeks depending on my work load - I will not disappear, I promise :) I will also try to put up "Trends on a Budget" post soon as well as some of my favorite runway shows from the S/S 13 and F/W13 Fashion Weeks (Milan, Paris, London, etc). I am planning a Spring-esque post for next week though :) So keep an eye out!

Goodnight my lovelies.

HAPPY MONDAY!


Yours Truly,

Marcie
xx


Top: Zara
Necklace: Aldo (old and I altered it)
Shoes: ShoeMint (a very good alternative the CL Pigalle in Silver)
Lipstick: MAC

Photographed by Faith Keza

2 comments: