Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nemo Found Us

In regards to the title of this post....I just had to. I really, honestly couldn't help it. I've been itching to use that since before the storm actually hit us. As a matter of fact, Nemo motivated me to do a post.

Cream (Off-White) vs Red

Contender #1









Contender #2









As I was going through my pictures, I realized 99% of them were side poses. I guess i got a little carried away trying to show off le boots...oops! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As some of you probably realized I haven't put up anything for well over a month - probably two months. I apologize for le absence and a simple explanation for this extra long hiatus is.......I am the laziest person in the whole wide world. I honestly spent most of my winter break catching up all my TV shows, sleeping, eating, and going to Tango class (which happens to be my new favorite thing). I was such a lazy bum. I spent most of my days in my pajamas with either a jar of Nutella or a box of Ferroro Rocher at my side. Anyway, school started last week and that got me out of that schlump. Well, then Nemo hit and provided that extra motivation/inspiration I needed to put up a new post.

Nemo was really mad that we lost him because he came and dumped over two feet of snow on Boston. It was pretty great because we got a snow day and since it was only the first week of school I didn't had anything to do except watch Spartacus all day (WATCH THAT SHOW!!). Personally, I'm not a big fan of snow or anything cold so when it was all over and the entire campus (even the President of the school) went to the snow ball fight (which apparently was epic) I stayed indoors watching Spartacus and reading short stories from the "Dubliners" by James Joyce. 

Wow! I just read what I wrote....I really have no life. *SOBS*

On that note, I must return to my books but before I go, I will leave you with my favorite Tango video. Did I mention I'M IN LOVE WITH THE DANCE!! The best three hours of my week are when I'm in Tango class.


Have an amazing week!

Happy Valentines day (in advance)!! <3<3<3<3<3


Yours Truly,

Marcie

Red Bag: Courtesy of Mybag.net (a pretty good Birkin Look-a-like)
Black and white bag: ShoeDazzle
Sweaters: Zara
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Zara


PS PS PS: My new favorite song. Special thanks to Temi for getting it stuck in my head



1 comment: