Sunday, September 9, 2012

Before Isaac Hit








Ok this post was supposed to be put up the week Hurricane Isaac hit Louisiana and it wasn't because well...I had to evacuate. I made sure I slept through the entire thing lol. This was my last weekend on New Orleans and ALL the other interns had left so I decided to go back to the French Quarter just to look around, eat some beignets and say my goodbyes.

First week of school is over and I have to say, I am actually happy to be back. This semester is definitely going to extra busy so I wont be putting up as many posts as I usually do so sorry in advance.

I have to get back to work now though


Goodnight Lovelies :)


Yours Truly,

Marcie
xx


Photographed by Janine Joffe
Hair and Makeup by Maria Barreda

Top: Zara
Shorts: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Zara
Earrings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment