Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Elie Saab F/W 2012-2013


Elie Saab is by far my favorite haute couture gown designer. Of course, he wins a lot of points with me by being lebanese but it's his dresses that win me over completely - they strike the right balance of sex and sophistication. He is best know for the burgundy dress Halle Berry wore to the 2002 Oscars and from there became a huge hit in the fashion world and on red carpets everywhere. 

I saw his latest runway haute couture collection and i couldn't help but share this with you. I love how he uses different textures to create such beautiful works of art.....oh, the things I would to wear one of these.

Anyway, I'm off to a bbq and then fireworks by the lake! Happy July 4th!!!! :)








































 Please re-follow me on Bloglovin by clicking that Eiffel Tower of the left side of the page. My old account got deleted because of the URL change.


Yours Truly,


Marcie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment