Sunday, July 1, 2012

Courtyard Strolls











This weekend was beyond awesome! I FINALLY got to do all the touristy stuff I've been talking about doing since I got here. I went to the French Quarters, ate beignets and drank cafe au lait at the Cafe Du Monde, walked on Canal Street, dined at the famous Pat O'Briens, got drunk on Bourbon Street and last but certainly not least, I shopped (I really went in) on Magazine Street. I feel like a whole new woman now :) I have to be up really early tomorrow :/ so I'm heading to bed extra early tonight since I didn't get much sleep this weekend.....but only after the BET awards :) (KANYE AND JAYZ WON AN AWARD ALREADY!!! AHHHHH!! :D :D......ok I'm done)


Faith features again this week looking hot as always as she rocks those floral print pants. I always like to wear print/floral items with solid colors to balance everything out, otherwise, if not done right, too many different prints could look a little messy. However, there are certain people who really know how to mix prints well and if you are one of them (I'm not lol) go for it :). This is a really simple everyday look you could pull off just as nicely with a pair of flats or sandals (black, nude or a pop of color, which would be perfect for summer) or glam it up a little for a nice lunch or dinner with a pair of heels. Get with those printed pants they are most definitely hot this season. These pants from Zara are my current obsession and they are their way to me as we speak :). you should be seeing them in an upcoming post. Colored jeans are also in especially those pastel-colored and neon ones. These shorts will also be in a post next week so check it out to see what I pair them with.

 Leonie will also feature again along with my first male guest so get excited and tell your guy friends to check le blog. I should be back on here next week YAYYY!! :). I finally got some pictures taken so soon I should be active. Special thanks to Faith and Leonie (and to my surprise male feature) for helping me out while I got settled in, I really appreciate it :)  It will be just me starting end of next week but Faith and Leonie will definitely be back :).

HAPPY MONDAYYY :)

Faith wears:


Pants: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Bag: Zara
Watch: Asos
Bangles: H &M
Earrings: Second Time Around (thrift store)
Shoes: Zara





Your Truly,




Marcie and Faithie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment