Monday, June 18, 2012

Spring Sophistication















I can finally say I am completely settled into the new city and the internship. It's been a busy couple of weeks, I don't even remember last week passing lol. Well, I'm back on my blogging thing and for the next week or week and a half Faith and Leonie will be helping me out with posts. Good news is I have made plenty new friends so the next step is asking someone to do the honors of the taking the pictures of me. I'm hoping a get a few this weekend :) Speaking of which, I haven't had the chance to see New Orleans yet so this weekend I'm going all out on the tourist-y stuff and I'm definitely sharing the picture I take :)

Anyway, this week the company I work for is flying me out to Houston for an intern conference and I'm pretty excited about that. I get to see all the people I worked with last summer PLUS I get see my "home" city again. Yea, Houston!!!

Faithie, looking as sophisticated and elegant as always as she sports a casual look for spring. Cut-out shirts are definitely in this season. She is wearing:

Shirt :  BB Dakota via Ideeli
Pants : American Apparel
Necklace : Kigali, Rwanda
Shoes : Zara
Bag : Zara
Sunglasses : Michael Kors



Leonie will be featuring next on the blog :) So keep an eye out. The next post should be up sooon :)


Hope you enjoy! :)


Yours Truly,


Marcie (and Faith)
xx




PS: Special thanks to Faith for featuring and Obinna Ukwuani for taking the pictures. He super talented and took some the first professional photos of me :) You can check out more of Obi's work on his Flickr and his Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment