Monday, June 4, 2012

Lady in Red






watch as I strut for Faithie lol :)
















I'm in New Orleans now and I miss Boston terribly. It feels like the first day of school and I'm the new girl...I had butterflies and everything lol. Wish me luck! First day of work is usually the most important, first impressions and all, and I think I made a pretty good first impression. Once again, I find myself being the only female on my team, its not bad but it would be extra nice to have a woman to talk to once in a while. lol.

I have avoided "tight" dresses since the end of high school but this dress spoke to me and it said, elegant. Forget the little black dress, this summer be fearless and rock that red :)

I have one more post for you guys until I go MIA. But Faithie and Leonie will help me keep the blog running until I'm to find someone to take the pictures.

So it's Monday and it's pretty much over but...HAPPY MONDAY :)


Yours Truly,


Marcie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment