Friday, March 23, 2012

Fire & Ice









From the shoot with Ramzi! Check out his blog for all the pictures http://mr233gq.tumblr.com

From the shoot with Ramzi




Fire and ice, day and night, hot and cold - everything I think this post embodies. This is one of the outfits I wore for the photo shoot with Ramzi last weekend. I decided to pair BCBG Max Azria Runway dress from 2009 (there are some items I just CANNOT let go of, so don't judge) with one of my denim shirts. I figured that it could become a day-to-night look with the denim shirt over the dress for a day look and the dress by itself for a night time (possibly date or formal) look. Also the colors scream hot and cold/fire and ice . Clever, huh? lol ok, not really but still.

Today was an amazing day! It was sooo nice outside and my psych class was soooo interesting! It was just nice! Plus I made some new friends. Unfortunately the the temperature is going to drop after tomorrow :( but it wont be as cold as it was two weeks ago!



It's Fridayyyy! It's the weekend! yay! I have too much to do and see this weekend, I'm worried I may not be able to get everything done but I shall take it one thing/person/event/night at a time lol


TGIF! Live it up!! Have an amazing weekend! :) <3 and I will be back on Sunday night sooooo keep an eye out!


Yours Truly,

Marcie
xx


Dress: BCBG Max Azria (from 2009 Runway)
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Aldo (old)
Cuffs: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Faux Fur Bag: Aldo
Lipstick: NARS "Cruella"
Eyeliner: MAC liquid eyeliner in black

No comments:

Post a Comment