Sunday, March 18, 2012

Neon + Floral





My hair ACTUALLY looks red (i think lol) in this picture








My weekend was amazing thanks to Ramzi Yamusah and Elorm Yao! The shoot went sooooo well and  it was soooooo artsy - it told a story! Anyhu, I will definitely post some of those pictures tomorrow and attach a link to his page but for now you will have to wait! :)

 I also spent some time with friends from high school and it was amazing to see them and actually talk about stuff. It was nice! I forgot how many many truly sincere and amazing people I know from back home :)

It's time to get back to work! Hope you like le outfit :)


Yours truly,

Marcie
xx

PS: To top everything off Boston is finally seeing some really Spring weather :)...I didnt need my jacket todayyyy! :)

Sweater: Zara
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Aldo (REALLY old - like 3 or 4 years ago)
Jewelry: H&M
Bag: Aldo
Lipstick: NARS "Cruella"
Eyeliner: MAC liquid eyeliner in black

No comments:

Post a Comment