Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Peachy in Lace
















Sunsets in Boston (on good days) are absolutely amazing. I didn't have a good view of the sun actually setting but the light and colors just do it for me. I decided to go simple, sort of casual and with a neutral/nude color palette for this look. I could have worn bright shoes to add that pop of color but honestly i felt like nudes and peaches that day.


Hope you week has been goo so far :)


Yours Truly,


Marcie



PS: Yes, I am wearing two different heels. I wanted to try the outfit with both heels so I made my cousin carry the other pair of heels while we walked so I could change into them for le pictures lol. Don't judge me lol I just wanted to try different things with that one look



Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Zara
Jewelry: Aldo, H&M
Shoes: Steven Madden and Zara (respectively)
Lipstick: MAC "Rubywoo"

No comments:

Post a Comment